Contact CSI for Cutting-Edge Research
We collaborate with medical device and pharmaceutical companies on a wide range of usability and efficacy studies. At Clayton Sleep, we conduct research free from limitations. Because we facilitate and manage our own clinical trials, we are able to provide a rigorous scientific environment free from the types of bureaucratic challenges common to other institutions. Plus, with a state-of-the-art facility, we can handle a wide variety of medical research studies.
Why Choose CSI’s Research Center?
Since 2005, CSI’s Sleep Therapy and Research Center has successfully managed well over 100 clinical studies in an environment that streamlines protocol timeframes. We execute stand-alone and multi-site studies, and we frequently out-perform other sites in subject recruitment and participation.
Under the leadership of Director Beverly Bucher, we obtain all necessary and appropriate regulatory approvals and administer studies in accordance with clinical good practice and strict international standards.
With CSI, you can expect:
- Highly experienced physician investigators, certified sleep techs, and skilled research coordinators.
- Cutting-edge equipment, including a -20 degree freezer, ambient centrifuge, and other research tools.
- Site capabilities that include virtual trial capability, overnight testing, on-site specimen processing and more.
- Adherence to high ethical standards of execution and Investigational Research Board protocols.
- Expedited timeframes and a state-of-the-art clinical environment.
We Specialize in Treatment for Pulmonary and Sleep Disorders
The physicians at CSI’s Sleep Research Center manage pharmaceutical and device studies with a focus on treatment for pulmonary and sleep disorders. We work with manufacturers, pharmaceutical firms, and investigators in these areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) devices
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Other sleep disorders and pulmonary diseases
Our state of the art facilities strives to advance the science of sleep medicine, through smart and clinically sound testing best practices. Some of our core objectives include:
- A dedication to performing methodologically sound clinical research while adhering to and maintaining ethical standards
- Progressing theoretical and practical knowledge of medical conditions.
- Facilitating opportunities for clinicians to contribute to scientific developments
- Sharing these advantages with patients while maintaining therapeutic alliances
- Providing patients with the possibility of receiving the latest medications and/or devices
- Collaborating with a team of medical experts to ascertain health status of patients for research purposes
Contact Our Research Center for More Information
If you are interested in engaging CSI Research in a study, or if you have questions about our resources, please do not hesitate to contact us. For a downloadable list of all of our facilities’ capabilities, click here. Or call 314-645-6005 to speak to a Research Coordinator. You can also visit our Research Studies for more information. We look forward to discussing your research needs with you.