Why Choose CSI for Your Patients?
Clayton Sleep Institute works closely with a wide range of general practice and specialist physicians, including pediatricians, family practitioners, endocrinologists, otolaryngologists, psychiatrists, rheumatologists, pulmonologists, cardiologists, obstetricians—and the list goes on!
We appreciate the confidence our referring and consulting physicians have in us. We honor your trust with outstanding care for your patients and respect for your professional prerogatives. We are dedicated to exemplary patient care using the latest technology in sleep medicine while providing outstanding care for your patients and complete communications to you.
At CSI we make it easy for you to allow us to care for your patients.
Our founder is a board certified pulmonologist and a board certified diplomate in sleep medicine. Our clinical staff includes three full-time board certified physicians who are sleep specialists, a Ph.D. who is board certified as a diplomate of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, registered sleep technologists and registered respiratory therapists.
Our CSI patient care coordinators provide support to you and your staff, and a consistent point of contact for your office and patients. Among the ways we assist you and your office:
- We verify insurance benefits for the sleep study appointment
- We call to schedule the patient’s sleep study within one business day of receiving your faxed referral
- We fax you a notification of the patient’s appointment as well as any modifications to the appointment including cancellations, no-shows or reschedules
- We send you a preliminary report within 24 hours of your patient’s completed sleep study
- We send you a final report within 48-72 hours of your patient’s completed sleep study
- We are always just a phone call away if you need our assistance at any time—you are our priority!
If you would like to know more about CSI or about programs for referring and consulting physicians, please call 314-645-5855.